Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back into the swing of things...

Hello lovely bloggers, although we are back in the 'real' world now, it's proving interesting and somewhat tricky to get back into the swing of things. Our trip around Australia was amazing and full of fabulous experiences for our whole family, we really found some brilliant places and people out there!

The girls are loving being back at school, and have been retelling their tales of adventure to all their friends. We too, are endeavoring to return to 'normal life' as I am looking for work (yay, not!) as poor Hubby has another operation on the horizon.

After the blogging marathon I embarked upon as we travelled, I must admit I am feeling somewhat burnt out, and I am a little sad that I'm not really motivated to blog at the moment. I know the love of it will eventually return, but until then, I am loving all of your blogs, and am continually inspired by the genius and beauty you share.

Take care
Flick xo

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rest Flick, we all need one now and then! So glad you enjoyed your holiday, it looked and sounded wonderful -- it must be hard getting back to the real world so take your time!
    Hugs
    jen xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you! Blogging is difficult when your are unmotivated or stressed but hopefully your mojo will return in the near future :)
    Take care, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Flick. I can totally relate. It took ages to settle in after our trip. I just had a friend around today and we were helping her to plan her trip. Sigh... hold off reality for as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Flick:) I can understand after your long trip it will take time to get back into the swing of things. I'm sure your blogging mojo will return soon. Take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Hope you settle back into things soon and that blogging spark returns x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all hit that blogging wall at times. Enjoy your break and we'll all still be here when you return xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi flick, hope you are all settling back into normal life!!! enjoy your time and come back to blogging when you are ready!
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you enjoyed your holiday. It sounds wonderful. xo
    ~ Mehul
    Architectural Stone

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, opinions, ideas and perspectives, so please brighten my day and comment away!
Flick xo

The Little Troublemaker

The Little Troublemaker
Looks too cute!